A downloadable game for macOS
Wickedly Awesome Transplanetary Warfare Amongst Terrestrials
A 2-4 player competitive 2D battle arcade inspired by Super Smash Bros.
The players are fighting against each other in space using planets, powerups and gravity to their advantage. Who will emerge victorious?
- Insanely competitive gameplay
- Powerups, powerups, powerups
- Exploding fireballs
- Super strength
- Super resistance
- Super speed
- Planets that you can slingshot around
- Whack your friends with bats
In order to play WATWAT you can either download the binary for your platform on our Itch.io page or build it from source using Unity.
The game requires you to use at least two Dual Analog Stick controllers.
- Move with Left Analog Stick
- Jump with Cross (PS), A (XBox) or 2 (RumblePad).
- Attack with Square (PS), X (XBox) or 1 (RumblePad).
- Select menu buttons with either the D-Pad or the Left Analog Stick.
- "Click" with Cross (PS), A (XBox) or 2 (RumblePad).
- Unity 2018.1 - Game engine
- Rewired - Input manager
- Text Mesh Pro - UI Text
- 2DxFX - Sprite Manipulation
- CartoonFX - Particles
- DoozyUI - UI Management
- Eazy Sound Manager - Sound Manager
- EZ Camera Shake
This project is licensed under the MIT License
- Alan Walker - Spectre
- Lensko - Sarvagon
- Levito - Ultimate
- Simboss - Requiem
- Starviuz & Tonymar - Starlight
- BoxCat Games - Nameless: The Hackers RPG Soundtrack
You can check out the source code on GitHub.
|Tags||2D, Arcade, cartoony, Controller, Gravity, Multiplayer, smash, Space, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||2 - 4|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.