Very fun, thanks.
Red V Blu
A minimal game made with Unity where two players control ragdolls.
The ragdolls have guns. When fired, bullet-time kicks in and the bullet can ricochet once.
The first player to shoot the other wins the round.
The objective is to win a best of 5 rounds.
Movement: Red - WASD | Blu - Arrow keys
Shoot: Red - C | Blu - L
Pause: Escape (ESC)
- Tilesheet: Kenny.nl - http://kenney.nl/assets/platformer-pack-industrial
- Font: Teko - https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Teko
- Music: Prefekt - Rose Tinted https://soundcloud.com/viktorsoderholm/prefekt-rose-tinted
- Sound effects
- Bullet hitting player: https://freesound.org/people/nebulasnails/sounds/405535/
- Bullet hitting wall: https://freesound.org/people/timgormly/sounds/170957/
- Bullet firing: https://freesound.org/people/Brokenphono/sounds/344142/
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, bullet-time, gun, indexu, ragdoll, redvblu, red-v-blu, red-vs-blue, Unity, web|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
Execute the Unity executable, set your resolution (16:9 recommended) and play.